We are very pleased that you are interested in our website. Data privacy is a high priority for the management of LZE GmbH. In the following, we provide information to you about the processing of personal data regarding the use of our website. Personal data is all data that can be attributed to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, and user behaviour. Personal data is processed at all times in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to LZE GmbH.
II. Name and contact details of the data controller responsible for the data processing and of the data protection officer
The data controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR for the processing of personal data is:
Telefon: +49 9131 92894 81
Data Protection Officer
You can reach our Data Protection Officer by email at datenschutz[at]lze-innovation.de
and by letter to LZE GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Frauenweiherstraße 15, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
III. Information regarding the gathering and processing of personal data and the kind and purpose of its use
1. When visiting the website
When using our website https://magnolinq.com/ for information only, meaning when you do not otherwise transfer any data to us, we will gather only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is gathered in the process without any action by you and stored until its automatic deletion:
- IP address,
- data and time of the request,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- content of the request (concrete page),
- access status/HTTP status code,
- respectively transferred data volume,
- website from which the request was referred (referrer URL),
- operating system and its interface,
- language and version of the browser software.
The listed data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- assurance that the connection with the website is established without problems,
- ensuring easy use of our website,
- analysis of system security and stability, and
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the above data processing is Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in the data processing is derived from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. The collected data will never be used by us for the purpose of identifying you as a person.
2. Contact by email
If you contact us by email, the data you share with us (your email address, and your name and phone number if applicable) will be stored by us so that we can respond to your query. We will delete the data arising in this context once the storage is no longer required, or we will restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations apply. The data processing takes place upon your enquiry and it is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. b) GDPR for the purpose of answering your query.
3. Contact via contact form
If you contact us via a contact form, we will gather the following information:
- first name, last name,
- job function,
- a vaild email address.
The data processing takes place upon your enquiry and it is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. b) GDPR for the purpose of answering your query.
In addition to the data specified under provision III, cookies are stored on your end device (laptop, tablets, smartphone or similar) when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as attributed to the browser you use, and through which the people setting the cookie (in this case, we) receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programs or infect your computer with viruses. Instead, they serve to make the online experience overall more user-friendly and more effective. The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes of protecting our and third parties’ legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies; the scope and function of which is categorised as:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. This includes in particular, the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which various requests of your browser can be attributed to the joint session. Your computer can thereby be recognised again when you return to our website. b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a prescribed period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by means of the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that, if you do so, you might not be able to use all features of this website.
e) We set cookies to compile statistical data on the use of our website and to analyse your use for the purpose of optimising our service to you (see V). These cookies enable us to automatically recognise when you return to our website that you have visited us previously.
f) The flash cookies used are not gathered by your browser but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data, irrespective of the browser you use, and they do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish for flash cookies to be processed, you have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage by using your browser in the privacy mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
V. Analysis/Tracking tools
The tracking measure listed below that are used by us are implemented on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. f) GDPR. By using these tracking measures, we want to provide a design that is appropriate to needs and to ensure the continuous optimisation of our website. Furthermore, we use tracking measure to record statistics on the use of our website and to analyse our website for the purpose of optimising our service for you. These interests are deemed legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are defined in the respective tracking tools.
We use the web analysis service Matomo (formerly PIWIK). The data processing is carried out by: InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, (“Matomo”).
Matomo sets a cookie. For an explanation of the cookies, please refer to the corresponding passage above. The following data will be saved: two bytes of the IP address of the calling system, the accessed website, the website from which you reached the called up website (referrer), the subpages that are called from the called web page, the time spent on the website, the frequency of visits to the website.
The software runs exclusively on the servers of our website. Your personal data will only be stored there. This data will not be passed on to third parties.
The software is set up in such a way that the IP addresses are not stored completely, but 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g.: 192.168.xxx.xxx). In this way it is no longer possible to assign the shortened IP address to the calling computer. For further information on Matomo’s data protection regulations, we refer to the following links: https://matomo.org/privacy/ and https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/
VI. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about the personal data relating to you that is processed by us. You can obtain information in particular about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is being disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or the right to object, the existence of a right to lodge complaint, the right to obtain information of the source of your data if it has not been gathered on our website, and about the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling, and if applicable, explanatory information about the related details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete personal data about you that is stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, provided that the processing is not required to exercise the right to free speech and information, fulfil a legal obligation, or for reasons of public interest or to assert, enforce or defend against legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent, as you deny the correctness of the data or the processing is illegitimate but if you reject the deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, meanwhile you require the data to assert, enforce or defend against legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to demand being provided with your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or demand the transmission of the data to another data controller;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent previously given to us in full or in part at any time. This entails that we may no longer continue with the data processing that was based on this consent in the future.
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. In the normal case, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose at the place of your residence or work, or at the registered office of our company.
VII. Right to object
- If you have granted your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data for the time after you have declared it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests according to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case when the processing is required for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is explained by us respectively in the descriptions of the functions that we have given. If you exercise such an objection, we ask for a statement of the reasons as to why your personal data should not be processed by us. In the case of a justified objection, we will check the facts and either stop or adjust the data processing or explain our reasons necessarily in need of protection and on the basis of which we will continue the processing. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to contact[at]lze.de.
- Of course, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can request information about your objection to advertising from the following applicable contact address: LZE GmbH, Frauenweiherstr. 15, 91058 Erlangen, Germany, phone: +49 9131 92894 81, email: contact[at]lze-innovation.de
VIII. Data security
We protect our website and other systems by technical and organisational security measures against loss, destruction, illicit access, manipulation or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons. For this purpose, our security measures are being continuously improved according to technological progress. In spite of regular checks, complete protection against all risks is however not possible.
During the website visit, we use the common TLS procedure (transport has layer security) in combination with the respectively highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether any particular page of our internet appearance is transmitted with encryption by the key or closed lock symbol displayed in the lower status bar of your browser.